Online Catholic Retreats for Teens!
Catholic Truth has created the very best online Catholic retreat for teens available to date. Due to the pandemic and the quarantine, we created a solution to the current problem believing that teens should not pay the price but continue to grow in faith and to have a powerful retreat experience. This is such an important part of their journey!
This retreat is perfect for Confirmation classes, church groups, or just individuals. It is not just a talk or two but a full and complete retreat experience. Our retreats will teach your teens everything they need to know about God, their purpose in life, and living out their faith before and after Confirmation.
Our Retreat (Full information below)
Since this is a complete retreat experience, the whole retreat lasts three hours. It consists of an introduction and an icebreaker, three high energy talks, and a powerful prayer service. Our talks are dynamic, practical, and relevant to teens today, their struggles and their questions. Each talk comes with questions teens must fill out to help them reflect on the message and to show that they watched the videos. They then turn in the questions to their director.
Talk 1: Forming Faith in God: Teens today are very skeptical and have many questions. This talk provides real answers, hard evidence, and will create a solid foundation of faith that our young people can build on for the rest of their lives.
Talk 2: What are We Living For? This is the story of God’s great love for us. It starts with sin and ends with salvation. It talks about how much Jesus did for us on the cross, and it offers practical ways for students to live their faith.
Talk 3: The Sacrament of Confirmation: This is a powerful talk about the Sacrament of Confirmation for people who have made the Sacrament or not. It talks about how this Sacrament can empower you to live out your faith and the power of the Holy Spirit. It also shares true, inspirational stories of people who do so in real life.
It is very important that we continue to minister to our youth and help them to have an experience in their faith. It is perhaps even more important in these difficult times when questions and doubts are high
This retreat may be done in 3 hours, or it could be done over in one day or over a weekend. Watch a talk, fill out the questions, and take a break. Repeat.
Booking An Online Confirmation Retreat
If you want the very best online Confirmation retreat experience available for your group and the best replacement for an in-person retreat, then contact Catholic Truth today. Our booking manager Catherine will be happy to answer any questions you have.
The best part is that it’s a third of the cost of our in-person retreats. Once you register, we will send you a link to the videos and questions.
For more information about how this retreat works and for more specifics, please see the sign up information below the payment buttons. There are instructions on how to use this retreat, the cost, and more.
If you would like to book a retreat, or if you have any questions, contact our booking manager Catherine: email@example.com. If you have any problems signing up for the retreat, please contact us at the e-mail above or at 203-952-9394.
Single Person Price
HOW TO USE THIS RETREAT
This is an online retreat for your church and your program. However, this retreat was also created for individual teens and young adults who may want a retreat experience or to grow in their faith.
It consists of five videos. Each video has a button below it with a link leading to questions for that particular video. These questions will help teens to reflect on the message and assure you as the director that they watched and payed attention to the videos. At the end of the retreat, they will send you the questions that they filled out. It’s that simple. We have made a sheet you can send your group with all of the information.
What to do (Important):
1. Sign up using the contact spaces to the left. YOU MUST add in the description section: (a) If you are group or individual (b) The number of participating (c) Your church, town, and state (d). Your title/role if applicable.
2. For Groups and Parishes: the current price is $400 for the entire retreat and can be paid using one of the Big PayPal buttons. This includes all taxes and fees.
2.5. For Individuals (15 teens or less): The price is $25 per person. Simply click the small Pay Now button for as many people you have signing up.Includes all taxes and fees.
3. When you sign up and we receive the payment, we will review your information, and within 24 hours, we will send you the retreat form that you can send to your students. This form contains the link to the retreat and videos along with simple directions for students to follow. **(Note: you will need to add two items to the bolded sections on the form before sending it out. 1. Your email address. 2 How long students have to finish the retreat. The retreat is almost three hours without breaks. So, you could give them a half day, one day, or even a whole weekend. That is your choice, but just let them know clearly beforehand what the deadline is. You may want to stress this in the e-mail as well.)
5. Once you receive the form with the link, just send it to your students, and they may begin the retreat. It’s that easy. Then pray for them.
6. The form will guide the teens, and it contains boxes to check when each section is complete.
If you have any questions, just contact us and let us know. We are here to help! Please know that Catholic Truth is praying for you and your group that they may have a positive, fruitful, and meaningful experience.